1 tbsp. olive oil
1 small sweet onion (chopped)
3 red potatoes (chopped)
1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
1 can black beans
1 can navy beans
1/2 tsp dried thyme
2 tbsp. tomato paste
2 cups water
1 package baby spinach (stems chopped off)
Crumbled feta cheese to top
|These potato cleaning gloves are the best!|
1. In a large pot heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add in chopped onions and potatoes. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add in mushrooms, and thyme. Continue to cook for about 10 more minutes.
4. Add in tomato paste and 2 cups water. Cover and continue to cook for about 8 minutes.
5. Add in navy beans and black beans (remember to drain and rinse them first). Cook for about 5 more minutes.
6. Add in the spinach, about half the package at a time. Stir until the spinach has wilted, then add in the rest. Cook for 5 more minutes.
7. Top soup with crumbled feta cheese
~Eat Well and Be Happy~