* I'm a middle school math teacher by day, food blogger by night (or school vacations)
* I love food and try to cook/eat only healthy, real food
* It was not uncommon for me to eat a tofu pup as a child
* I don't like spending hours and hours trying to prepare a meal
* It was a shock to my pre-school teacher when I told her I had never had mac n' cheese before
* Growing up, juice was only allowed to be 100%.
* Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (dark chocolate of course) are my weakness
* I have toast and Soynut butter with Manuka honey (and a dash of cinnamon) for breakfast before school just about everyday
* I can't wait until the day I can have an actual garden, versus my small apartment garden
* I drink decaf coffee with a splash of vanilla soymilk
* I have been working on increasing my spice tolerance for about the past 6 years... I've made it to the mild stage.