I served the stuffed avocados as a side dish, using just 1 avocado for 2 people. These would also be great to serve if you have people over for dinner. They take about 2 minutes to make, but look and taste great!
avocados (at least 1 per 2 people people)
1 can black beans
fresh mint leaves (chopped)
1. Cut the avocados in half the long way.
2. Use a knife to remove the pit.
3. Using a small spoon, scoop just a little bit of the avocado out to make the indent bigger. This way there is more room to fit the filling!
4. Warm the beans in a microwave safe dish for about 45 seconds. Then place 2-3 tablespoons of the beans in the avocado "indent."
5. Top with some salsa. I have absolutely no spice tolerance so I opted for Newman's Own Mild Tequila Lime.
6. Sprinkle with feta crumblers and chopped mint leaves!
~Eat Well and Be Happy~