1/4 c. soy sauce
3 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. rice vinegar
olive oil (for pan)
1 large shallot
2 garlic cloves (chopped)
2 tbsp. ginger (chopped)
1 package MorningStar Meal Crumblers
sliced mushrooms (broken into smaller pieces)
1 head iceberg lettuce
|From L to R: Garlic, Shallots, Ginger|
1. In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, sugar, and rice vinegar. Set to the side.
2. In a large pan, pour a small amount of olive oil on the bottom. Move the pan around, so the bottom is covered. Add in the shallots, garlic, and ginger.
Sidenote: After peeling my garlic, I realized I have had it for WAY too long, and the garlic was not good anymore (It was now soft). Thankfully I always have a supply of the pre-minced kind in the fridge!
3. Add in the mushrooms and carrots.
4. Add in the veggie crumblers. Cook until hot.
5. At the very end, add about half the bowl of the sauce to the pan.
6. Serve in lettuce leaves, with the remaining sauce on the side.
1) I'd use much less filling than I originally did.
2) I would also use 2 lettuce pieces for one wrap.
~Eat Well and Be Happy~